Zip-off full length tights V3 ♻️
Updated Zip-offs for 2024 - this season sees our Grity logo in white rotated to vertical and our two-way zips reversed to release at the top, UK style. Now available up to 2XL.
These are the absolute must-have item for every off-road bike racer to get you through course recee, warm-up and toasty to the start line. Full length thermal tights with full leg zips for fast removal.
Known by a variety of different names: Zip-Ups, Zip-Offs, Warm-up tights, Warm-up pants, Full-zip cycling tights. Our favourite names are: Zippies, Podium Pants and 'Grities' 😀 Essentially these are all the same thing: a warm outer layer with a full length zip so you can put them on/take them off without removing shoes.
These are specially designed with 2-way zips so you can zip down from the waist or up from the ankle - perfect for loosening the waist band to slide down over the hips. To release the zips, unzip from the ankle to the top.
Please note that these size quite small, so size up! As a guide, a size XS would fit a very slim U14 rider, a slim size 8 would be a size S, more powerful riders will need size L or XL. Don't worry about how tall you are - it's all about the power in the thighs. If in doubt, size up - no one yet has returned them for being too big! You can always email us for sizing advice! We are selling out fast in some sizes so email us if you would like to be notified when new stock arrives.
- 2-way full length side zips
- Zips release at the top UK style
- Italian Thermal Green Superoubaix fabric
- Internal fleece
- Fast wicking to keep you warm and dry
- Elasticated waist
- Silicone gripper on the ankle
- White Grity logos on the sides of the thighs
- Perfect for MTB and Cyclocross racing
- Manufactured in Europe
- Made from recycled Italian Thermal Green Superoubaix fabric for maximum performance.
- Thermal Green is a high-end Bluesign certified fabric, brush back warp knit fabric made with recycled polyamide and Eco-Smart.
- 80% recycled polyamide 20% recycled elastane
Recommended temperature use range: -6° to +10°C